As a condition of membership, we kindly ask that you assist our team by paying attention to communications and abiding by Guam DPHSS and MYC guidelines.
At all times, parents are responsible for ensuring children are following all the rules listed here.
- To ensure proper contract tracing when and if the need arises, all entrants are required to sign into the club grounds upon each visit. The sign in sheet will be located on the bar during standard hours and at the main gate for event check-in.
- Additional screening/waivers/temperature checks may be required for all members/guests before entering during MYC organized events or classes when PCOR status permits.
- Please pay close attention to capacity limits posted on the front gate. If you notice that capacity limits seem to be exceeded, please refrain from using the club. In the spirit of teamwork, you may help by kindly letting others know that capacity is reaching a certain level, and coordinate your use of the club.
- All specific capacity provisions will be in posted rules and in club communications as we move through different PCOR levels.
Mask use and social distancing
- We ask that you maintain the following social distancing rules anytime you and your party is at MYC:
- Keep at least six feet away from people and groups other than members of your immediate household while here, this includes:
- Common areas
- Storage areas
- Club lawn
- Club beach
- Picnic tables
- Even in the event that everyone is wearing a mask, provisions should be made to maintain a 6 ft. distance when possible.
- All club visitors are required to have a mask available and wear it during the following instances:
- While interacting with other members at a distance of 6 ft or less. Especially in circumstances where maintaining 6 ft social distancing is impossible in common areas or confined storage spaces.
- Exceptions may include
- Eating or drinking
- You are adequately distanced and within your household group
- All bathrooms and showers are open. All MYC bathrooms are cleaned every Friday. However, in addition to current practices provided by MYC, please sanitize after using the restrooms or showers in the following manner:
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after using the facilities, eating, coughing or sneezing.
- Disinfect surfaces used or touched after each instance of use.
- If you’d like, feel free to bring your own blankets or lawn chairs. If you use the club chairs or picnic tables, please sanitize everything before and after use.
- Hand sanitizer, cleaning solutions and sanitizing wipes will be located in the following areas
- Shower stalls
- Common areas
- All visiting yachts will receive all general membership guidelines and PCOR specific guidelines prior to and upon arrival as conditions permit.
- Their ability to moor and use MYC facilities will be contingent on those guidelines.