Click on "view" arrow to expand a specific category to view the resources available in that category. To view a grid and reserve a resource by category click on the "reserve" button.
Clicking the reserve button will display a grid where you can click specific times or dates to make reservations.
- You must submit a FLOAT PLAN before departure
- You must wear a life jacket for all rentals
- Rinse equipment off with the hose after your rental
- Return all equipment to their proper storage
- We would appreciate you filling out an Equipment Condition Report after your rental to help us maintain our fleets (your submissions will be anonymous)
Looking for something else?
Laser Recreational Fleet
The Laser Standard is a popular one-design class of small sailing dinghy, originally built by Laser Performance. The laser is cat rigged, with a single mainsail and is a simple, light and fast boat to sail.
Laser 1 (Blue) - Red/Green/Orange - Hull #112686 (Unavailable)
Laser 3 (White) - Green/Green/Blue - Hull# 168177
Laser 4 (White) - Green/Orange/Green - Hull #16817 (Unavailable)
Laser 5 (White) - Green/Yellow/Blue - 168185
Laser 6 (Blue) - Yellow/Red/Purple - #125914
Laser 7 (White) - Red/Orange/Orange - Hull #10934
Laser 8 (Red) - Orange/Yellow/Purple - #103896 -
Standup Paddleboard (SUP)
Stand up paddleboarding (SUP) or Stand up paddle surfing is an offshoot of surfing that originated in Hawaii. Unlike traditional surfing where the rider sits until a wave comes, stand up paddle boarders stand on their boards and use a paddle to propel themselves through the water.