Click on "view" arrow to expand a specific category to view the resources available in that category. To view a grid and reserve a resource by category click on the "reserve" button.
Clicking the reserve button will display a grid where you can click specific times or dates to make reservations.
- You must submit a FLOAT PLAN before departure.
- You must wear a life jacket for all rentals
- You must Rinse equipment off with the hose after your rental
- You must Return all equipment to their proper storage
- You must complete an Equipment Condition Report after your rental to help us maintain our fleets.
Laser Racing Fleet
Available for special events only, such as Goodwill Regatta, Tradewinds Series, and other races. These are hulls are is good to very good condition.
Member rate: $50 per day (log in to reserve).
Non-Member rate $75 per day.
Recreational Hulls are in good condition but have a little more wear and tear on them than the club's racing hulls. These hulls are available for weekend rentals, sailing classes, and sailing events.
Member Rate: $25 per day (log in to reserve)
Non-Member rate: $40 per day.
Laser Pico Fleet
The Laser Pico dinghy is a small sailboat designed by Jo Richards in the mid-1990s and used primarily for training and day sailing. It can be crewed by one or two children or an adult.
OVERVIEW (by West Coast Sailing)
The Pico started the entry level, training sailboat design with a durable plastic hull. From entry level sailors on up, the Pico is easy to rig, sail, and own. It can be sailed solo with a reefable mainsail or by two with an optional jib. The ideal platform for teaching the basics of sailing and a great choice for families. With its simple reefing system, spacious cockpit, and high boom, the Pico continues to be a popular sailboat for all ages and abilities. A roto-molded hull provides a strong, buoyant structure that is superbly stiff and stable. Both the jib and reefing mainsail are removable. The high boom provides ample head room and highlights its spacious, self-draining cockpit. Easy to handle, and a snap to rig, the Pico provides a rapid learning curve for single-handed sailing.
- Simple to sail - Beginners who have only sailed for a few hours can sail the Pico single-handed in a breeze
- Comfortable - Self-draining cockpit and high boom make the Pico comfortable for a couple kids or an adult or two
- The Pico is a great way to get on the water quickly and easily
- Length - 11'6"
- Beam - 4'8"
- Draft (ft/m) - 2'11"
- Mainsail Area - 55sq ft
- Jib Area - 11sq ft
- Hull Weight - 155lbs
- Capacity - 1 to 3 people
The Optimist, also known as the 'opti', 'oppie', or 'bathtub' is a small, single-handed sailing dinghy intended for use by children up to the age of 15.